Collective Impact for Student Success (CISS)
The Collective Impact for Student Success (CISS) project is HUSD’s strategy to support student achievement and enhance our Multi-Tiered System of Support to better address the needs of our most vulnerable students.
- Support student referral & follow-up to appropriate interventions
- Leverage internal and external resources and coordinate with partners
- Integrate our data systems to measure impact of interventions
CISS will enhance our efforts to both support individual students and guide our use of available resources so they are optimally allocated to promote our students’ attendance, engagement in, and success in school by:
- Adding support to Coordination of Services Teams (COST) for coordination, collaboration, and follow-up
- Integrating data on our interventions and outcomes to better inform and continually improve our efforts.