Compton Graduation Outcomes for All Learners - G.O.A.L's
Effective Communicators who:
- Express themselves clearly in written communication.
- Develop and demonstrate listening and speaking skills.
- Demonstrate competent standards-based literacy skills.
Critical thinkers who have been provided with the relevant experiences will be able to:
- Apply higher level thinking skills to evaluate real world problem-solving.
- Apply higher level thinking skills to measurable assessments (i.e. CAHSEE, STAR, PSAT, SAT/ACT, Benchmark Assessments, CELDT, AP).
- Employ appropriate decision-making skills in applied and practical situations.
Self-directed, Lifelong Learners who:
- Establish their individual, personal, and professional goals
- Develop and implement an educational and professional plan
- Know and use current advancement in technology for presentations, assignments, research, homework, projects, classwork, senior portfolios for school, work or leisure time
Collaborate Participants who have been provided experiences in conflict resolutions and peer counseling will:
- Respect diverse opinions and ideas.
- Resolve conflict positively and peacefully.
Community contributors involve in Service Projects, will have the opportunity to:
- Demonstrate morals and values in becoming responsible and productive citizens.